(no subject)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 5, 2001

Respected members of the bhakti group and Sriman Sadagopan:
I have 108 Tiruapti antati by PiLLai perumAL IyengAr and have just mailed a
copy to Dr. Sadagopan.
Best wishes,
Vasudha Narayanan
PS : I also have Tiru arangak kalambakam, Tiru arangattu mAlai, Tiru
arangattu antAti, cIranga nAyakar Ucal etc.

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:12:03 -0500 (EST)
From: Sadagopan
Subject: Re: Reg- NootriEtu Thirupathi Anthathi..

Dear Sri Badrinath:
You probably are referring to
PiLLai perumAL IyengAr's
108 Thiruppathi AnthAdhi .
It may be available in T.Nagar or Mylapore
Book stores dealing with Religious works.
Srimathi Kothai, who just joined Bhakthi group
might be of help in locating places to acquire a copy
in Chennai.
I would need it too for the ongoing Azhwaar /108
Dhivya Desam CD ROM project. I have only stray
verses from this beautiful and moving Sri Sookthi.
In USA , Sriman Sampath rengarajan of Ann Arbor , Michigan
might have a copy .I have copied him on this note.