Re: asmadhacharyan - Srimad Poundarikapuram Andavan's Thirunakshathram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 9, 2000

SrImathE Gopaladesika MahAdesikAya Namaha

Srimans:

I have seen the book by "Vasudeva Sharma" on Sandhyavadanam with meanings in
Tamil for Sama Veda;he has also published for Rig and Yajur as well. This book
may be available from Bhavani book stores, West Mambalam, chennai 33. (The
original publisher changed
the name of the company to Bhavani publishers).

Also, Bhavan's journal (Mumbai) has published Sandhyvanthanam with English
translations with the text in Samskrit & English in 1970's.

dasan.
govindarajan.

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now: