Sri M.S.Hari's postings

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 7, 2000

Dear Sriman Hari: Thanks indeed for a very
clear and informative summary of
the experience or otherwise
of the Jivan in the four states.
Thanks to Sri Krishna Kalale for
the dialog .

Your first posting on AdhikaraNa sArAvaLi
is again a most welcome posting to
understand the essence of our siddhAntham .
I am delighted to join with Sri Sudarsan Parthasarathy
in congratulating you on these two excellent
postings .

V.Sadagopan

>Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:04:03 -0700
>From: Sudarsan.Parthasarathy@infineon.com
>Subject: Sri M.S.Hari
>
>Sri Raamajayam
>Hats off Swamins(Sri.M.S.Hari and Sri.Krishna Kalale).
>The dialogue(Bhishma Yudishtra Samvathae) is bringing out the finest out of
Sri Bhashyam.Adiyen am learning more from your postings.  >

>Adiyen would request Sri.M.S.hari to make a posting on
the seven objections raised by Sri Raamanuja on
Advaitic interpretation(one objection per posting with explanation).

>Sri Raamanuja Daasan,>
>Sudarsana Dasosmi

Save up to 57% on Electronics!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2710/2/_/716111/_/955138162/