Re: The fourth Day of NavAham ....

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 7, 2000

Dear Sri Rama BhakthAs : A keen student of
Srimath RaamAyaNam and Swami desikan's
abhaya pradhAna saaram sent me this following
feedback ,which I wish to share with you .
His insights are wonderful and would be of
wider interest .
V.Sadagopan

Sadagopan wrote:

>>At the end of the 26th sargam, SeethA PirAtti
>>salutes all the great ones , who are not affected
>>by the dhvandhvams such as priyam and apriyam :
>>
>>priyAnna sambhavEtu dhu:khamapriyaadadhikam bhayam
>>thAbhyAM hi yE viyujyantE NAmASTHESHAAM MAHAATHMANAAM
>>Sargam 26.50
>>
>>(meaning ): Does n't attachment produce sorrow?
>>( does not separation from people  dear cause
>>sorrow?).Doesn't loathable objects cause fear?
>>Hence I bow to those mahAthmAs , who are above
>>priyams and apriyams ( through this namaskArams,
>>SeethA PirAtti hints about the soubhAgyams that
>>are imminent through the dreams of Thrijadai ).
>>
>>Sri SeethA SamEtha Raamachandra parabrahmaNE Nama:
>>Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri SadagOpan

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/2/_/716111/_/955137720/