[Introduction from tramjee]

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 26, 1994

Hi,

Here's the introductory message of a new member of the list,
T. Ramjee. Those of you who have not yet mailed introductions,
please do so. It's the only way most of us will ever get to
know one another. Please don't be shy.

My next mail to the list will contain all the introductions
I've received, compiled together. This is just so those who
joined later can know something about those who joined earlier.

Yours,
Mani

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: tramjee@muni_d17.lehman.com
To: mani
Subject: Hello
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 94 16:24:16 EST

Hello Mani,

Sorry for the late reply.  Sorry for the late reply.  Here is my introduction.

My name is Thiruvengadathan Ramjee and I hail from Madurai in Tamil Nadu.
Although I come from a family of Vaishnavites( my grandparents hail from
Srivilliputhur ) religion and practice was not thrusted down our throats by my
elders.  We used to go to Thiruparamkuntram very often as we did to
Srivilliputhur.  All the children attended christian school one time or
another.  I would like to gain the knowledge of philosophy from the
knowledgeable member of this group and enlighten myself.  Thanks for giving me
an oppurtunity to do so.

T. Ramjee                               All opinions expressed are mine and
Programmer Analyst              do not reflect that of my employer
Fixed Income Systems
Lehman Brothers
3 World Financial Center
NY, NY 10285