You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : 1994

[Kumuda Sarangarajan: Re: Hello]

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani)
Date: Tue Jul 26 1994 - 11:27:57 PDT

Here is another introduction from a new member of our list.

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: ksaran@ripsadw.attmail.com (Kumuda Sarangarajan)
To: mani (Mani Varadarajan)
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: 26 Jul 94 14:50:47 GMT
Message-Service: mail
Phone: 805-1384

     Hi Mani,
             Thanks for the concern. I am extremely sorry for the delay in
     replying. I am getting all the mail.
     Let me introduce myself for all the other members. My
     name is Kumuda Sarangarajan. I am Krishna Kalale's sister. I live in
     New jersey with my husband Ravi and my daughter Sruthi. Though I
     come from a very Sri Vaishnava sampradaic family, my knowledge of
     philosophy is very little. I hope to learn a lot from all the
     knowledgeable members of this group.
        Thanks once again for Mani and all the members for giving me
     an opportunity to learn about our philosophy.

                                                     Kumuda Sarangarajan