You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : 1994

Re: bhakti

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_Crissy.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Thu May 19 1994 - 21:58:03 PDT

At the risk of sounding too exclusive, I would prefer to limit
this group to those who are seriously interested in Srivaishnavism,
Visistadvaita, and the Alvars.  From my experience, alt.hindu
is directed more towards the "Vivekananda" style of Hinduism (which
has its own merits as well as demerits).  There is also not much
of great interest posted there.  From what I've  read, I doubt if most
alt.hindu readers are interested in devotionalism or bhakti.

Yours,
Mani